YC Jobs Weekly: Female content associate, head of marketing and others
Below is a compiled list of some available job vacancies for you this week. Follow the instructions specified for each role to apply.
Female Content Associate at Madivas Mag
MadivasMag, the No 1 style Magazine for every African diva. The magazine covers topics such as Lifestyle, Fashion, Hairstyles, Weddings, Food, and Relationships.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and videos
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy for the platform
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team members for new ideas and strategies
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The person must be between the ages of 21 – 29 and preferably female
- OND as the minimum qualification
- The person must have at least 1 years experience in the role or any other associated role
- The person must reside in Lagos, specifically on the mainland
- The person must have exceptional knowledge of how the social media community works and how to effectively engage the community
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
If you want to apply
Head of Marketing at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
The Head of Marketing role is designed to deliver the above top objectives with a strategic emphasis fashioned to deliver an enhance relationships with refreshed approach and management models
The role will assume a strong leadership role with multi-functional teams including direct reports.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper in a University Degree in any of the Social Sciences, Marketing/Business, Mass Communication, Public Relations or other related disciplines.
- Proven and strong Marketing experience (5 years+)
- Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgment & acumen.
- Understands customers and the selling process.
- Is experienced in managing key stakeholders.
Required Age: 27 – 36 years
If you are interested read more from here
Senior Marketing Executive at Lafam Facility Management Limited
Lafam Facility Management Limited – a facility management company who specialize in maintaining and coordinating infrastructures; building services, fumigation and pest control, landscaping, renovation and Janitorial services is currently recruiting to fill the position above.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to prepare and implement the company’s Marketing and Business
- Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals.
- Generate project/business opportunities and RFP’s through customer contact to meet company’s business plans and growth strategies.
- Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through “Closing the Deal”
- Regular planning meetings and proposal development with prospective partners.
- Developing advertising opportunities with trade partners.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.
- Support the Head of Marketing.
- Maximize company product offerings on all trading partner opportunities including direct marketing activities.
- Prospect new potential clients and maintain existing customers relationship with the commercial FM industry
- Track and report the current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments
- Lead the development and preparation of Pre-Qualification, formal presentations
- Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
- Understand the services and prospective client profile.
- Submit weekly reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Minimum of BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in marketing preferred with a track record.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
If you are interested apply here
Pre-Sales Lead at Main One
Job type: Full-time
Application deadline: No specific
- Continually conduct market research and develop strategies
- Manage Microsoft, reseller and customer relationships
- Use an existing network of market research contacts to generate new business leads
- Attend client meetings and make presentations as required for sales closure to the decision maker
- Serve as the primary internal and external customer contact for technical and business related issues
- Responsible for the overall coordination of the Microsoft Office 365 business across all Enterprise sectors
- Continually drive product adoption and profitability
- Ensure adherence to MainOne’s Lead-to-Cash processes and procedures for the assigned product lines
- Perform all other functions as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or relevant related field
- Minimum of two to three years’ work experience in pre-sales and technical support related functions
How to apply: Read more and apply for the job here.
Graduate Rotational Program at Dressmeoutlet
Dressmeoutlet is a foremost etailer for high-quality fashion products, health & beauty products, and home-goods. With up to 10,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products on Dressmeoutlet manufactured within Africa. Dressmeoutlet hand-designs, hand-picks, and custom-sources the best fashion and beauty products. Dressmeoutlet is currently hiring candidates for our internship and first class graduates rotational program.
- Candidates will gain exposure to many departments including Sales, Warehousing, Studio/Photography, CEO’s Office, Finance and Fleet Management. Candidates must be recent graduates, pre or post-NYSC.
- First Class or 2nd Class Upper Degree in any field related to Mass Communication, Business Administration, Engineering and Computer Science.
- Good Looks and marketing capabilities.
- Fast Learner with high ambitions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Not older than 23 years old at the time of interview.
- Competitive Entry-level Internship Salary
- Strong exposure, knowledge, and experience related to the e-commerce industry
- Company laptop or phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Mandatory company-paid training and courses.
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 1 year of dedicated high-performance.
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company.